xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

IRC Chat room?

If you want, I can provide FNH with a free live IRC chat room..
If you are interested you can download mIRC and type /server irc.winbots.org -j #winbots and talk to me(Cobi) about setting up a chat room...

P.S. (Moderators/Admins: this is not intended as spam, however if you consider it spam, then please delete this thread, Thanks, Winbots.)

heh, nice, I used to have a server, but it made the network crash due to too many users.... (A few thousand) This is probably because the servers were on Windows O/S... Well, nice!

P.S. They just need to type /join #<ROOMNAME> and register it lol! :blink:

I will connect to the IRC Sometime, but right now, I am goin, see ya!

-FF

it is good :blink: IRC is generally Free, my network is... having a lil trouble with the website currently (hint hint) :wink:... but irc lets you have channels and generally on most networks they let you register the channel(mine lets you register your nick and channel)

winbots whats the website!? it sounds cool, i have bein looing for a chat room for my website. but i wish their was a chat room that let you have the chat room and website rgestration the same instead of registering for both, but whateer, that chat sounds lke it will do, so.. whenever you read this post pelase post the link for it. thanks.

lol whizz

having a lil trouble with the website currently (hint hint)

that was supposed to be translated:"I have a website, and it is hosted here, please hurry up and transfer it from the old server to the new server so the website works again" :wink:

SSR: be happy to...
just put this on your website...
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" SRC="http://winbots.org/html/javajs.php?channel=%32your-very-cool-channel-name-that-has-no-spaces"></SCRIPT>
also, when you get there and login to the chat, type /query cobi hey
:blink:

Whats the website name? I dont have a website i cant put that yet.And oh yea...Wizbots stop spamming, thats considered spamming, put all those posts into 1 post, and delete the other ones or else you could get banned.

sorry.... i replied to whizz then i saw your post so i replied to it... then i added an after thought... i will put it all in one postSSR: I dont have a website atm as my account hasnt been transfered from the old fnh server to the new server

yea... that happens to me to, and i ust hate editing posts. but if you cant deleet the psot, then just make all 3posts into 1 and then request a deletion of the other 2posts.and wheres the link tothe IRC chat? you havent posted it yet.

man that chat is good. i was the screenshots and it looks like its great! I actually might be using this for my website. I just dont know if i will even have enough room for those 2lines in my website, i know 500mb is alot but i have alot of other stuff that i want that take alot of mb space.