xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

PHP editor!?

i use Dreamweaver most of the time. but if i want to do something quick, i use the cjgExplorerPro file editor (it's exactly like notepad, excpt you can also do hex and bin code editing).

I can never get PHP to work for me. I check over the queries, again and again, but it still doesn't work. I wish they had somehting like a PHP error checker.

I use notepad, it might not be the best, but its the easiest to use, and fastets to get to, and faster laoding the any other program, becuase its a small file.

dreamweaver sometims, notepad sometimes, i dont use php that much, i use phpnuke site, but a HTML codes mostly, just a few php scripts, like make account and stuff :wink:

In order to make a GOOD site there is no way to use notepad by it's self.I use dreamwever and if I need to do any custom work notepad.

I am interested in what type of editor are you using for PHP!?? i am using TextPad and its great!

i use easyphp it a good editor :blink:

:roll:

EasyPhp is Php text editor? I`ll try

I am interested in what type of editor are you using for PHP!?? i am using TextPad and its great!

i use easyphp it a good editor :blink:

:roll:
Edit: EasyPhp is not Phptext Editor