xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

New Forums

If you want new forums to be added, please reply to this message :blink:Tell me clearly the title of the forum and what it's about :)

How about a Scripting forum, for everyone's scripted codes they wish to share... Also, a Code DB maybe for Codes that work, tested by admins/moderators, and have very nice uses....-Thanks-Fatal-Fatality

I'll add it but with a warning!!
all codes must be typed in the tags!!
if not the forum will be closed and the user not obeing to that rule will be banned!
This is to prevent scripts damaging som1s computer!

How about a forum called "Sports" and you can tlak all about sports, and you shoud also have an Entertainment forum just to talk about like stuff on tv, or a game to keep someone busy, etc.. i dont have any mroe forum suggestions yet.

How about a new forum on electronics design, manufacture and repair. how to fix or find faults in all sorts of electronic goods like mobile phones, videos stereos and switchmode power supplies etc. I have done this sort of work for over 25 years. firstly being employed as a business machine technician and now I design alternate energy systems and controllers. TomSorry I keep pressing new instead of reply this is the right spot is it I hope. You see this is what happends to your brain after you have had a stroke!I have ordered a new brain but it wont be available untill next month

an image request board, a HTML request board, a PHP request board, a mIRC request board, and an other request board.so that people can ask ppl to make scripts or images or w/e and the people that feel like helping can endevor to make what ever the requestor wanted

maybe a graphics forum, like photoshop and other graphicprogram, maybe in the tutorials section-update: i see that it allready exist :) srry for the post :roll:

How about a table top gaming forum. It's different than video games. For example, Dungeons & Dragons, also Magic: The Gathering. Please! :!: