xisto Community
Raptrex

make another admin acount

well...ftp is a program where you can upload stuff directly to your website,and you can make new account with fpt on your cpanel

or you can use bulletproof ftp. it a very good and fast ftp client. go to cnet and click on download. then type in ftp. look for bulletprrof ftp in the list and download it.

FTP is not a program - it's a protocol, acronym for 'File Transfer Protocol'. Basically, as the name suggests, it allows the transfer of files over a network.An FTP client (such as those everyone else has suggested) only allow you to access an FTP server - you cannot create a new account with one.You can allow other people to access your FTP with your Trap 17 hosting account from within cPanel. The user can then login via an FTP client of there choice, and up/download files etc. Just make sure you only grant them permission to the directories you want them to have control over.

WEll if you want to get technical yes, it is an FTP Client but geez, most people here would know that so really, there is no need to post that :D lol, i know u know wat ur doing but not many other people do :D

i dont think there is any other way to make an admin account. or is there?

And can someone ple answer me this question......how do i change my domain name? is thet possible?

You have to place a domain change request in the Request Hosting part of the site. I think it will cost you some posts though...

will it still cost me more posts now that i already have 302 posts? well i am still considering the option. i havet really made up my mind to ckange my domain name for now.
Thx anyway

This is quite simple. On the cPanel of your site (username.trap17.com/cpanel) you should find a little box called FTP accounts! Simply open this and create a new account, then download FileZilla, or another FTP uploader, and type in your details. Then drag and drop the files you need and they will be on your server! Hint: Why do you need another Admin account? If its for sharing, use the same account....?