xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

It's me, it's me! :oHottest girl in the world? I am sure that there are girls (and boys...) out there that are hotter than the famous ones. You can say "she's/he's the hottest famous girl/boy in the world/country/town", but saying something else would be wrong.

I gotta say Alyssa Milano, Ive been watchin her since "Whos the Boss". (No Im not a dirty ol man, We're about the same age, haha).Last night I finally got around to watching "The Dukes of Hazzard" so I gotta plug Jessica Simpson too, even though Ive never really looked twice at her before. Just somethin about those cut-off denims.... <_<

Hmm there is soooooo many of them out there lmao And as someone said there will be loads of nice looking girls we dont even know about. As we have only seen most of them on the tv. I have to say angelina jolie too she is well hot. And also Britney Spears is damn fine too. I don't know how people can say that she isnt. Ok she has gone downhill big time but she is still very nice indeed <_<

Eva Longoria is definitely the hottest Girl In The World.
-reply by s me

Hmmm you might have a point there.

But i think the majority go with Jolie. So i think she wins.

And her prize is me. Ye ok im dreaming again.

Would be a nice dream tho :( lol

Like i said there is so many. They all have there individual skillz <_<

there isnt such a thing as the hottest girl in the world... looks are very VERY subjective to each person... as they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder.." lol...

Well said Blia... You are right.
Its upto the person...
The girl you like is the best. As you said.. "Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder". But when it comes to HOT?? hmmm.. i have a big list.