xisto Community
odomike

Ok check out these TRAP17 banners Real kool ones...lol

i have always wanted to make some beffiting banners for Xisto so i came up with these..

Posted Image

now seems the image isnt showing after i posted it. and i find it difficult log into my website (always getting a 404 ERROR PAGE) what should i do to make the image display and also be able to log into my website?

Please Help

thanks shackman. here are the Xisto banners

Posted Image

Posted Image

rate the banners out of 10 and tell me what you think of them.

Stay Cool Guys :D:D

No problem.I can see that a fair bit of effort has been placed in creating the banners. However, there is still lots of room for improvement.The lettering font should be slightly more formal and the colour used should be more contrasting with the background. With the top part of the words almost white, it is displeasing to the eyes. You should either try putting dark orange or use total white for the first one, and doing away with the black at the bottem and reduce the shadow effect. For both banners, the background makes it look like a clan banner. You should try to use a single, uniform colour or you can try using 2(or maybe up to 4, depending on how many colours you are comfortable with and how it turns out in the end) colours mixed with a graphical effect. A picture as a background could also do the job. You should also re-think the colour scheme for both banners.However, it really depends on what is your aim of the banner and how it turns out. What is written here may not apply to you. You should only take this post as a guideline to improve. One man's meat is another's poison. But what I have written here is what I feel applies generally to most situations.-Shackman

3/10 on the first one... Wirting is to hard to read.. no border.. background is ok.. not really my thing... i really dont like that style... and i think Banners should be 460x88 or what ever the standard is... :D4/10 same as above but it has a border... i dont know.. just looks... tackie... i'm not the best at graphic design... but i can still see what looks good and what looks bad...No hard feelings :D

your responses are well understood guys. i will work towards improving my graphics designing ability.by the way, i will also make corrections on the banners or redesign new ones. i am just trying to make these things, at least, to say thank you to Xisto ffor hosting my website free of charge.Stay Cool Guys.

what exactly is wrong with the graphics wassie? there must be a reason why u dont like them. any how, give me a reason for your critisism..that will help me improve in my graphixs designing skills. thanks in advance for taking your time to review my works

im sorry.... but i will give both about a 3.5/10... they really strike me as outstanding.. rather plain.. the white bg and the words, is rather hurting on the eyes too.. it would be better if u could make e banner longer and without the portrait border... the banner shouldn't look like a painting.. :D

Have to admit it's better then that other guy's *sorry*... umm, it's kind of plain too... but it's still pretty cool I like the effects, nice work! :D

wow that was a kool job you did there genocide. i can see that i need to buckle up in my graphic designs ability. your banne is nice. i will rate it 7

thanks shackman. here are the Xisto banners

Posted Image

Posted Image

rate the banners out of 10 and tell me what you think of them.

Stay Cool Guys :D:D

2/10 on the first one

and 4/10 on the second one

you really need more work though

but keep up the good work you will get better

well try to make a bit of a back ground,it looks to easymaybe some other fonts because this is olmost unread able,and that border... is so standaard,i'll try (if i have some time) to make a sig tomorrow oke?