xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Is Wrong With Being A Virgin Yes this is to be taken seriously but be warned :)

what is your status if you dun mind :)  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OH yeah I brought this topic here now ><! To start off i would like to say i am not a virgin. I havent been for some time, but i would like to see what your thoughts are on this. Society seems to look down upon them. anyone who hasnt slept with others for sexual pleasures is seemingly put down for some reason. that many are forced to lie about their situation just because they feel they need to. how sad is this?The practicality of it is that some ppl want to save themselves for that special person and i see nothing wrong with that. why is it that it for some reason matters how many ppl you have done it with?I find that to be sick and degrading..but what are your thoughts?and before you even ask.. i have had lots of that kinda of stuff so erm yeah.. and i am very sexually open so dont fear of just plaing being blunt and asking about it This topic is about virgins only so.. lets try to keep the suggestions and comments surrouding them.. the non-virgin topic will be made soon and I don't wish to offend anyone. I just like talking and finding out about experiences. What made you want to even wait.. how did you know the person you wanted to give it to?.. I openly admit I am not a virgin.. but the person who I gave my virginity to.. though today i wish i had saved it. I am not angry at the choice I made because I lost my virginity out of love

Edited by millertime (see edit history)

Im not, but some or monst of my friends are, and i dont look down on them, i think its fun, and something you do when you love someone, i dont like those people that do it with a ton of people just to do it and for the fun of it, yeah maybe with a few for the fun of it, i also dont like the people that brag about it, i hardly ever talk about it, even very few people know about me not being a virgin, but not anymore all Xisto and many more know now haha. I dont care. but yeah.Well now to answer some questions. i lost my virginity to a person that i love and that i am still going out with, met her at school but we didnt do it till after 8 or so months of going out.

I would be a virigin, then again, I'm not really of that "age" to not be a virgin. Personally, sex is something that should be done inside of marriage, if you truly love someone... you wouldn't force them to have sex with you before. It's something special to me... which can be fun, but at the same time is very serious. I hope to be a virgin for quite awhile longer.

<moderator>Okay, try to keep this thread as unsexually explicit as possible. If any user reports this post saying that it's making them feel uncomfortable, I will have to shut it down immediately. Thank you :blink: </moderator>

<moderator>Okay, try to keep this thread as unsexually explicit as possible. If any user reports this post saying that it's making them feel uncomfortable, I will have to shut it down immediately. Thank you :blink: </moderator>

71858[/snapback]

No problem man :) I understand.

Society puts down virgins? Well, I'm still in school, so that could have something to do with this, but at my school you get put down if you're NOT a virgin! :o I'm in 10th year... And a virgin! :D

Non-virgin...haven't been for a few years. Whatever, I try to avoid the drama of those situations. I have some friends that are virgins and some that aren't--it's not like they're competing or anything. I'm in love, so I guess I really have no reason to wait, ya know? We use protection and the whatnot to make sure there are no little Cavemen running around. We're responsible kids :o I agree that sex isn't something that should be taken lightly...the first time is always a huge moment in everyone's life. If you just take the time to think about what you're doing and don't act on impulse, there's nothing wrong with what you decide to do. I respect anyone's decision either way.

hey.. me just an 18 year old guy.. virgin and i am cool abt it.. nothing to be proud of.. i am not even plannin to get married actually..... its kinda personal... i won't marry anyone except one friend of mine... and she won't marry me.. so thats it..guess i will be a virgin all my life

Glad to hear it Caveman. Well I am very proud of the responses. I must admit I am fairly impressed with the varied responses. Someone even voted for experience bu tnot proud of it. To whoever did that I send my condolences and hope that their next experience is more pleasent.

Well I am, at my age most people are but i have a friend who is not and i do not judge her but it has been getting out of hand *tear.. She is trying other things that are not good for her and i wish she would understand why! I think if you are doing it as a way of showing your love for someone, it is special but i am going to try and keep till marriage or atleast till i really really love somebody