xisto Community
truman69

How Much Do You Pay For Your Internet And How Fast Is It?

I am with the isp ntl here are what i haveSpeed: 2mbMonthly Cap: 30gig (damn them lol)Cost ?25there other packages areSpeed: 1mbMonthly Cap: 3gig (to bad for the people on this package)Cost: ?17Speed: 3mbMonthly Cap: 30gigCost: ?35

An 20mb connection with televisionbox (only soccer and bigbrother :) ) and free national calls for ?49,95 a month.Not that expensive if I see how much some people pay for there connections over here.

I am in Melbourne , State of Victoria, Australia.I am using Unlimitted Caple account from Telstra : - Uncapped download - 128 kbPs upload.I am paying 60 AUD Australian dollars equally USD 40 ($40 )

I know my parents get ripped off by our ISP, but they don't want to switch because my sister wants to keep her e-mail or something. We pay 50 some odd dollars every month for Broadband/DSL.

I have a 5Mb cable connection and we pay $39 for the broadband plus another 11 for cable TV. Up until about 3 months ago it was 2Mb, but we got this letter in the mail saying that our speed had been increased to 5 at no cost to us.

Our isp is bellsouth and it goes pretty fast. I usually connect at a 49.2 kb connection everytime I log on to the internet. It is also really cheap at that. It is only 10 U.S. Dollars a month! And I think we get our money's worth out of it. I'm on it more than 4 hours everyday :)

Well I don't have that much a connection. I'm having ADSL 2 with 256 kbps speed for approximately $12 a month. There is a 1 GB b/w limit during day but I have an unlimited night time. I get around with it quite comfortably.

i pay around 10e for a 56k !and it sux, its not even 56k ahhh and it disconect a lot of times.I would pay much more if i could but ADSL DSL cable... anything i just have 56k here in my town ( in Serbia ) and nothing more, excep some stupid Wirelles with 765kb/s for whole city :Phorible

oh yea, affcourse it could be worse.I got digital central few months ago, before that i had analog ( yes in other countrys that was like 50 years ago ) But now when i think, with analog central in my town it was better then proxy :P so i could do my little ilegal stuff :P