xisto Community
ZacN

Guests!

If you are a Guest, you have come to the right place. Ask all your questions about Trap 17, and I or any other user will be able to help you. Here is 5 Most Asked Questions.

1. What is Trap 17?

Trap 17 is a free hosting company. This means they can host you a free website.

2. What are Hosting Credits?

Hosting credits are what you must have to get hosting. You must post, to get Hosting Credits. Then you can turn those Hosting Credits in, and get free web hosting.

3. What Packages are there?

There are currently two Free Hosting Packages. The first one gives you 20 Megabytes of Storage, and 500 Megabytes of Bandwidth. Hosting Package #1 requires 10 Hosting Credits. The second one give you 150 Megabytes of Storage, and 5,000 Megabytes of Bandwidth. They each come with many features, which you can see here.

4. Can I request more Bandwidth/Storage Space after I have my Hosting?

Yes, but you must have a reasonable amount of Hosting Credits to request more space.
Example: 250 Megabytes for 100 Hostring Credits.

5. Were do I sign up?

You can signup here.

If this guide helped you, and your now a member. Feel free to rep this or any of my posts. Thanks!

Hi, I would just like to ask what the url will be?

129715[/snapback]

Xisto hosts domains and subdomains. Domains have to already be registered to work, and we do not register free domain names. However, the subdomains are free and the URL pattern for a subdomain is xxxx.trap17.com where xxxx is any word or words you choose :o

i wonder why registered members dont post here looks like they want hosting credits as much as they can

131241[/snapback]

Yep, that's why. :o

That's why the "Life Talk" forum is almost deserted because you do not get post counts or hosting credits for posting here as well as in the "Life Talk" forum. That's also why the admins decided to make Entertainment a forum of its own because no one was posting there, but that's life.

Also, this is supposed to be a guest forum, so registered members feel "out of place" if they come here. :D

I have this dilemma. You guys did a good job enticing me to join up! But I already got the required posts and I'm waiting to be accepted in some other hosting. No one has replied for more than 48 hours! So right now, I don't know if I should join here or the other one. Any hosting that accepts uni.cc domains pass for me! Could you guys give me suggestions? It's a waste if I eventually get accepted on the other hosting and have another one here. :lol:

Icemarle I can't answer for the other hosting :lol:We have 2 hosting companies here on Xisto and on Xisto. I know you have not waited 48 hours for us to answer you. What you should do is wait for the other to come through, look at the one we give you here (You have to apply first) and then compare the 2 hosting businesses. Maybe you get a better package there I don't know, what I know is we try to give the best hosting we can and we work with members to solve their problems.Nils

I have this dilemma. You guys did a good job enticing me to join up! But I already got the required posts and I'm waiting to be accepted in some other hosting. No one has replied for more than 48 hours!

So right now, I don't know if I should join here or the other one. Any hosting that accepts uni.cc domains pass for me! Could you guys give me suggestions? It's a waste if I eventually get accepted on the other hosting and have another one here.  :lol:

133932[/snapback]

icemarle, your web hosting application, if you choose to stay with us, will definately not take more than 48 hours to be accepted. Trust me. I was accepted in less than 30 minutes after submitting my application. :)

As for your uni.cc problem, yes, we do accept uni.cc because we have cPanel which gives you complete control over your account. :P

Suggestions?? Who needs it! Xisto offers the best hosting without going all out, so you can bet your last dollar that Xisto is here to stay. ;)

Wow... Could you guys explain how you get credits? Do you guys get 1 credit with 1 post? I have to get some stuff ready before attempting to register here first, but if my other host hasn't replied yet, I'd be happy to register here!

Hey it's me! I'm a member now! I could'nt wait for the other host, so I requested here! I love it here! The community is so friendly! The other host doesn't have too many people posting... Thank you very much for providing hosting Xisto!

Welcome to Xisto hope you enjoy your stay with the forum and hope you enjoy your hosting. :lol:

Welcome icemarle to the forums. Hope have a pleasent visit -_-

-------------------

cmatcmextra-logged-out-posting-as-a-guest

Posted Image

^ME WHEN I WAS LOGGED IN^

How comes you can't start new topics?

-------------------