xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Politicians Obey Laws Of Quantum Physics?! I found this in a Letters to the Editor section

Political Science

Jane Clifton (politics, March 12) writes that politicians' fortunes "don't follow the natural laws of science".

Au contraire! In quantum physics there is the Uncertainty Principle, which states that even if you know where a politician is, you cannot know what he or she is doing. Or, if you find out what they are doing, you cannot know where to find them.

There is also "action at a distance". When the leader of a political party changes their mind, by some as-of-yet unknown principle, all the other party members change their minds instantly, in accordance with their leader's. In quantum physics this is called "coherence".

In very rare instances, where a party member takes an alternate stance, there occurs a phenomenon best likened to matter meeting anti-matter; instant annihilation of "wayward" particles, resulting in a burst of heat, but not much light.

---------------------------------

A rather amusing insight into politics, I thought.

Notice from serverph:
Quoted text placed in quote tags. Warning imposed. Source: http://www.listener.co.nz/

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

only if i knew what the hell quantum physics was i would be well off but since my iq is like 2 i won't :blink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not more quantum physics, opps sorry, I'm doing that at college and my physics teacher is possibly the most boring man on the planet. amyway I totaly agree that is rather amusing, and as with most funny things, its funny because its true. But please assure me that politicians dont arrive randomly in groups.