xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dayzed

Ah! Mysql Problems Keep Occuring! AGAIN

I dont know if it is Xisto or what, but I had people who used this code, the same exact one, and it works for them some are not with Xisto though. In mysql.sql, I have a problem with line 216 and 669. These are the codes:

Line 669:

break;  default:  empty($userstylem) ? $userstylem = 1 : '';  $theme_path = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT theme_path FROM themes WHERE theme_id = '$userstylem'"), 0);

Line 216:

if (isset($_COOKIE['zXi7g']))  die;$result = mysql_query('SELECT ip_addr FROM banned_ips');while ($row = mysql_fetch_row($result))

This is the error message I get:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hmm, I am not skilled with LUE2, I've never heard of it, where is there homepage? If they have have a support forum, or something like that you should ask there, and don't spam the shoutbox like this the rules are not tell people to look at topics, we read the forums...

The site is down right now... Well I kinda would like to have a site, and when I usualy get replys to my help topics they are answers like, "Re code it, I dunno."v_v

Well, I dunno a whole lot about php, but in the first one, something seems odd with that question mark, and in the second one, that cookie name looks odd.Sorry I can't help more, but I figured I'd put in my two cents to maybe give a lead?