xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NeXDesigns

Msn Messenger 7

What do you think of the new msn messenger 7? it has changed from the beta of it aswell, it can now show what song you are playing in windows media player to your contacts, it has a new name system (like name - comment) type of thing, and plus the winks and nudges are cool but annoying sometimes, but they can be turned off.As far as the skins and mods go for it, messenger plus, is also compatable with it, but i havent found any skins updtaed from the 7 beta yet, but expect those too.Overall, i give this a 10/10 out of all the messengers, plus like i said, it is moddable, so the possibilites never end.

Thats quite ingenious. I may have to give it a download. i'm using MSN Plus! I like it. I wish Microsoft would include auto-replies, message shortcuts, and more font color options. Did that do any of that in the official release of 7?

i have msn messenger 7 to its got some cool new stuff like showing what song ur listening to nudges, winks, themes smileies their all really cool i think its my favorite messenging system

so far only messenger plus does all that. but its a simple download, and as a bonus they updated that for msn 7 aswell, so now you can send custom sounds to anyone with messenger plus, i love it, and it is kinda funny sometimes too.worth a download, i wont post a link because last time i did it got deleted.

Yes worth a download so much better than old one lets see add new stuff is1) Mini Clips like smiles only bigger and better2) Ring Thing( if you really want 2 wake some one up )3), Better smiles (download able )4) Writing instead of typing you can write5 ) Backgrounds as befor 6) voice/wideo covI think thats most of it but it is like yim and aim put together all my friends and i used yim cuz it was cooler and now we all love MSN so much more. Anyway enjoy your time downlaoding it if u have dail up man ur in for a long 2 hours ( i tryed it befor hard has heck )

Sounds decent, but I use Trillian, which incorporates 5 or 6 different messengers into one (all the ones I use, basically) and I don't quite feel like switching back to having 4 different messengers open to do the same thing. ^-^

Yeah it is quite cool...but how pity am i.. i got an error message everytime i got connected with MSN messenger..maybe because i had patched it with some software that erase"beta version", "differentiate idle and away andany other upgrade.. but i don't think, those error cause by patching since i have uninstall and install it again and again it is still got error message.. any idea? my OS is XP service pack 2.. is it because my XP (my friends said that XP sp2 is s**ks)... now, i'm using triliian which is pretty good :blink:

I never use Windows Media Player because RealPlayer is so much better. I think they should put support to show what you're listening to in more than just Windows Media Player... even though it's their own trashy player.P.S. The main reason I don't like WMP is because it takes up so much of the screen, RAM, and CPU.

Sure it's cool and polished but what bothers me are all the tabs, and also when you go to change your display pic there are more options which direct u to buy some avatar. Stupid really, i can't find the ad removal patch, where is it anyone?

msn 7 is okay. i had it before any one else because a mate had it... i dont know how. It's better than the older versions but i don't really think thers any point of adding more cool stuff.. i mean i only use it to chat to friends..

MSN Messger 7 is cool, but there could've been more done to it, never the less still better than 6. The nudges have been copied from Yahoo messengers "BUZZ", and the winks, well, they lack a certain amount of quality, what i like about messenger seven, is the ability to change your status before loggin in, which an option has been provided right at the users face, anyway, :o, its still very good

MSN's latest update is a total Yahoo! Messenger's rip. D/l'ed it last night, 10 minutes later it was being uninstalled. When I opened the Winks menu it froze instantly (it was the official release btw). I do not know what happened and dont care either, it sucks. I'd rather send emails to my friends than wasting time with it, or just use IRC.

Sure it's cool and polished but what bothers me are all the tabs, and also when you go to change your display pic there are more options which direct u to buy some avatar.  Stupid really, i can't find the ad removal patch, where is it anyone?

71665[/snapback]

I think you can find an excellent msn patch at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, remember msn's TOS doesnt allow changes like this, but who cares about microsucks anyway? :o