xisto Community
The_Gemini

Why Molvania Where Absent In The Eurovision Song Contest. Molvania, a small republic in Europe, absent in Eurovision

What where you thinking when you saw "Elektronik - Supersonik"?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Elektronik Supersonik became a superhit in Molvania, and the singer was chosen to sing it in the Eurovision songcontest contest, However, the 23-year-old singer was arrested at Istanbuls Ataturk International Airport and immediately deported. While Eurovision does not normally test for recreational drugs, unfortunately for the singer, Turkish Customs do...

I think the song it self belongs to the long gone 80's than in a modern songcontest.

Check this page for more information and download: My Webpage

To see their song: My Webpage

NOTE TO MOLVAINIANS:
Not to offend you, but I must say this song is realy funny! And a little weird...

Now, what do you think about this song?

Gemini, are you insulting Molvanian music? As a second-generation Molvanian-American, I'm offended. American music is no better than Molvanian music, it's just different. Zlad may not have a perfect mastery of the English language, but you can plainly see that he's got heart. The boy has heart. And who needs guitars when you've got synthesizers, anyway?

Gemini, are you insulting Molvanian music? As a second-generation Molvanian-American, I'm offended. American music is no better than Molvanian music, it's just different. Zlad may not have a perfect mastery of the English language, but you can plainly see that he's got heart. The boy has heart. And who needs guitars when you've got synthesizers, anyway?

71592[/snapback]

sorry I insulted you, yes, he sings about an important topic. Sometimes, the topic is more important than perfect expells. But it is a little strange when a judge tries to strangle the other finalist...

I must admit it, I like the song...