xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

Itunes For Pc Does anybody have/use iTunes on their PC?

Just thought I'd ask anyone out there if the have/use iTunes on their PC. I've been using it regularly (even though I don't have an iPod) to record and play music. Who else has been pleased with it so far?

I'm very happy with it. It lets me convert wav files into mp3 files up to 320kbps quality. I used it to burn a cd of songs I sang for my friend's going-away present.It's really easy, I just plugged a mic into my laptop, hollered away, recorded with Sound Recorder (primitive, I know :blink:) and converted them into mp3s with iTunes.When I played back the songs, they sounded really good. Or could be to do with my mic but anyway I like the burning feature in iTunes better than the inhouse one that comes with Windows. That's simply inaccessible.But even if I didn't own an iPod or a mini I'd just download iTunes for the heck of it :) and pretend I owned a cool gadget. Hehe.

I dled it and I can't say that I like it over Winamp and the only real use I had for it was to dl all the free songs I got from pepsi.

I'm also a user of itune, I like the way it organizes my musics. Its much better when compared to Winamp and WMP. Yes I also use it to burn CDs and encode mp3s.

I have it also iTunes, it works good and I like it better then Windows Media Player, iTunes is simple to use and what I like like the most is the radio for free you don't have to download stuff and you don't have to pay(I don't know if you have to pay by WMP), you just can listen to the radio.What also is good is the way it looks....... it is just fine to see it not as WMP all the collers and stuff I don't like that.

My dad installed iTunes on my PC, it works fine, but I don't use it. I don't have an iPod, either. I don't like all that iThis and iThat Apple stuff... :o

I currently use iTunes for PC, and currently like it. Main thing why I like it is because I can share my music through out my house with anyone else who uses iTunes. Also like it because its not a huge resource hog, unlike Windows Media Player

Just thought I'd ask anyone out there if the have/use iTunes on their PC. I've been using it regularly (even though I don't have an iPod) to record and play music. Who else has been pleased with it so far?

71190[/snapback]

I am very pleased with it, legal, cheap, fast speeds, a lot of songs, a lot of sources for all of the songs, and it gives you a reason to drink lot's of Pepsi!!! :o No, but really I don't have an IPod either and am perfectly happy with it!!!!! :D

I'm going to use Itunes once I get my ipod back from my friend who borrowed it... I think he lost it becasue he's been trying to hide from me for a really long time...