xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maddog39

Bye Trap17! Cya, im leaving...

Hello all,I am sorry but proud to say im leaving Xisto. I have moved on to a much better server(paid) but free for me because my friend is hosting me. I also got a domain for my site and am moving on to a much better server. The Xisto one is kindaa bogged up alot and people abuse MySQL so its down alot even though the MySQL downtime was supressed. Anyway I like the community and it was a great time here and I think I enjoyed it alot but im going to move on and say farewells to Xisto. I am just going to let my account die out and be autometcally terminated only because I might need something I forgot when I moved and im going to re-direct my regular trafic to the new site. Also, even though im going to be leaving I may poke in here, here and there to post maybe once or something and check up on things or something. So.. Goodbye Xisto! :):)

Goodbye maddog, it was great having you here. At least you said your farewells, unlike some others who just left or stormed out. Hope to see you soon.

i don't think i ever talked to you but goodbye,, nice to have you here @ Xisto....also i disagree with you about Xisto. I love its..its free and its up most of the time..i think its the best.. theres no other place where you can get better hosting for free.. unless you have somebody like you but other than that nobody can beat it!

paid hosting is always better than a free one, if someone's paying for you:p But yea, good luck with your new site and visit this forum often

I was with a paid server and I never got the service that I got here. Xisto has opened a new door for me and showed me what web hosting should look like. When are you canceling your account, please don't let your hosting credits run out just canel it from Xisto.com/process. That was some one else can enjoy the great web hosting brought to you by Xisto.comThanksEric Drinkard

even paid hosts can be crap sometimes. It all depends on who is running the host. Honestly, if I see a host is too cheap, I will not go for it because I know there will be a lot of noobs on there. It is usually better than free hosts, but it is probably going to have problems. I prefer hosts that have been around for a few years. You can't stay in this business if your service *BLEEP*.

ohhh,it is a so pity that one good member leave our community now.saying the last farewell to you...hope you get good time afterwards with your new site.currtently welcome back chatting.-bye-

Oh.haha.Another account gonna over..~~ looking for a brand way~~.

Just a lucky man not like me..:)

71177[/snapback]

good luck with your new server

trap 17 is great.

Mysql server is up always.

Well, I haven't really talked to you but good luck out there with your new hosting and I hope everything goes well for you. At least you said goodbye unlike some people...they just leave without a trace...well, good luck with everything :blink:

Good luck with your new server. And thanks to your friend for letting you use those space and bandwidth freeely.. I think every sites experience downtime - including MySQL at a time.. and you may face the same problem without exception there.. but the only difference is that you don't need to post in the forum but still have your site up and running... for me I like to stay active and be part of this community and I have been enriching with my stay here... Xisto is awesome for free....

I haven't used my webspace in months but i sytill come here to talk, maybe i should find a simple file upload script for my site for me to store my stuff. I still need an upgrade though.