xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

Xbox 360!

xbox 360 is gonna make its great review! on may 12 on MTV! u can't miss this. i can't wait till xbox 360 comes out. so much queastion to ask about the new xbox! don't miss out!

Cool, I have seen thousands of the New XBOXs but never heard of the 360 version, do you know when the XBOX is going to be released, Do you have a picture of the XBOX. If there is going to be a new XBOX they should make it so you can play the OLD XBOX games.From.::DAMAN::.

*Another gaming consoles forum?*Yeah the Xbox 360 looks good, and seems to be the first next generation system to be released. I read on Torrentspy that it would be shown on MTV, as MTV and Microsoft seem to have entered some advertising agreement or something. Anyway, it'll be interesting when it is unveiled, and we can see whether it can match the Playstation 3's Cell chip thingo.

I can't wait till this premiers on MTV. I love xbox so I will deffinently love the new one. I just cant wait till it comes out its gonna be so sweet and I hope the games are just off the hook and they have a lot of good ones at the start. When the xbox first came out it the games that were out weren't that good besides Halo. So hopefully they have a lot of good games and accesories.

I like xboxes but the only thing that bothers me is the huge size. Why cant they make it the size of the playstation two. Yes i know they have got to fit all the hard drive and all that mumbo jumbo but i saw a playstation 2 and at the side of it was a xbax. The difference inbetween them is massive. I have not personaly seen the Xbox 360 but it sounds good. I dont want it to be something like the Christal which just changes the colour io want it to be a mean grean gaming machine. It should feature a bigger hard drive, Better processor, Wireless controllers and more memory. If it includes all these i will proberly buy it.

yeah but tom169 do you realise that to have so many fantastic features you said it needs to be bigger. And who cares about the size? Don't people just leave them near the TV? And I'm sure they didn't make it bigger on purpose.. Anybody got any pictures of the xbox 360?

i like xbox's control it's a good size 4 my hand. also PS3 looks gay and xbox360 looks gay. until i paint them both but b4 it comes to my hand it's looks gay. PS3 look like this____________________________l \l PS3 \l /l___________________________/almost like this but still i don't like the shape. xbox360.wut kind of name is that? it not even round. and it's white not black. i like black. and no i'm not black. and i not a races. if u get that thought. but the good news it. they're small gonna be showed in E3 expo next week. and gonna b sweet. they're wireless contorl which is kool. less mess.