xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

A Relatively Good Survey Site

Alright. In my quest to find the most gimmick-free, wysiwyg-esque "paid" survey site, I've signed up on a couple of sites that claim to let you earn money. I've tried focusline.com and globaltestmarket.com but so far survey savvy is the best. In my opinion only.

You can sign up here if you feel so inclined: https://www.surveysavvy.com/

Notice from electriic ink:
Removed referral link

Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

the problem with survey sites is that you ahve to qualify in order to recieve the money. If you live in the USA, then chances are you will qualify for most of the surveys. But, if you don't live in the USA many surveys you take will not get you any money because the company who is doing the market research doesn't care about international survey results. Even if the survey site says that they alow international people to join and do the surveys, it all depends on the companies that are paying this survey site to administer the surveys. In short, if you are outside the US, don't expect too much.

In short, if you are outside the US, don't expect too much.

71302[/snapback]

Well, NOW you tell me :blink: Oh well. Better late than never!

Then frankly, there aren't *any* good pay per click, lead or sale or paid survey or whatsoever ad sites that help you make a decent amount of money and pay you at a decent rate (ie not having to wait until you accumulate US$75 in order to be paid).

So much for bursting that bubble... :)

Nice site, cool to earn money, but how do we receive payment?

130384[/snapback]

You have to accumulate a certain amount and then you can email them (through some contact form I think) to get your check.

Yep you get paid by check. By the way, Global Test Market sent me a survey this morning and I got 5 points credit... You might wanna check that out, hype. Think it's a Singapore survey. :o

I've know another sites which create survey for Singapore citizen to earn money too... I'll consider it... when, I'm still a kid if you know, couldnt make much decision since my parents are strict, so I've no paypal and check isnt too gd since my parents will disallow.. I'll prefer some sort of online holding of credit which I maybe a ble to buy stuff online... How much is one credit?

The site is https://www.globaltestmarket.com/ my referral id is *removed* if you feel like thanking me haha. :oOh, and, I was not eligible to participate but they gave me 5 points anyway. 1 point is US$0.05 so I effectively got US$0.25 for not being able to participate in that survey.I get 20 points for referring you so please be nice :D

There's no username, referrals are done through a referral id. My my referral id is *removed*. I just got another survey and I wasn't eligible again, they wanted a 40-49 year old businessman LOL but I got 3 points for clicking. :lol: