xisto Community
weeman212

Cars On Photoshop Fun

i have not tried modifying cars yet but i think i will lol. as for hosting images to show here.. you can get an account for free at photobucket.com and host your images.. or imageshack ors omething like that..they wil give you the code for the image to post it on sites,forums.

i suggest imageshack. i have always used it in the past and it always works. also you can register and add it to your favorites. then you can keep all of your images and their code together in one place too.

welp, like I said, I'm a friend of the owner of rendersdesign, and a mod there, so I'm kinda obligated to tell you about it. There's an image uploader there, if you'd like to use it, and there's no signup or anything involved...

Learn from tutorials, but more importantly, try new things. You can't follow in people's footsteps forever, so it's good to get a feel for a style you like. But yeah, for beginners, tutorials are a GREAT help.

I painted a Chevy Camaro and a VW Bug in Photoshop :o It's fun. I've also done some car modifying, like making it look like a still car is speeding really fast, making the wheels spin, tinting the windows, etc. :D

i suggest imageshack. i have always used it in the past and it always works. also you can register and add it to your favorites. then you can keep all of your images and their code together in one place too.

71147[/snapback]

Yeah, and all your images will stay on imageshack forever as long as they do obey the Terms of Service. They recently changed the rule -- images that have been inactive for more than a year will be deleted.

welp, like I said, I'm a friend of the owner of rendersdesign, and a mod there, so I'm kinda obligated to tell you about it. There's an image uploader there, if you'd like to use it, and there's no signup or anything involved...

71466[/snapback]

Hmm, how long will the images stay on his server, and how can he afford to let random people upload stuff to his account?

i agree loading images is like serious usage of bw, even though they are big in size but after a few thousand images your going to being running into problems.

Wow, talk about old topics. NICE ONE NGUYEN.Rendersdesign kinda died somewhere in the THREE MONTHS between this topic's last post and your new one. :DUse Pic-Host.com. It's bizarro.

yeah i have try it but wasnet so cool :/, so i can change rims, change color, open window in car, make windowd darker, and make body kits. :D