xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Hi :)

Hello everyone.I'm a university student from Singapore. I've only spent about half an hour here but I'm already enjoying myself. :D It's a really well planned site.And there is just too much games and stuff here! :) The army thing is really cool... Now if I could just figure out how to play it lol. Please don't attack me yet... :) Well here's to getting to know everyone a little bit better I hope and to ruining my grades with all the cool stuff here...Cheers,- tatatee

Hello, i am a university student too but we are considered old in this community:)And yea the army system is cool, especially since the introduction of new species... I have been here a bit more than a week and i still don't know much about the game... LOLAnd trust me, this forum won't ruin your grade... it's just half an hour a day anyway...