xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MSTR

Google on the moon!

What I find funny is that they took the joke so far. It always seems that they release these things on April Fools which is very funny. I remember one year they were offering a "free sewer internet service", where you just had to drop your cord with a "sinker" down the toilet and flush. Then a google technician who worked in the sewers would plug it into a terminal and you would have free internet.

Another good example of Google going to far is the Google MentalPlex (here), very funny. Google announced it as "Google search technology crossed with the technology of reading the mind to save you typing".

For more Google Hoaxes go to: Google Hoaxes at Wikipedia

but do any one know whether still this particular thing is open or not , i just tried following that link, at last i got an email id , and i mailed , but had a bounce , the mail was not delivered to the email id which was displayed over there , that too it was [at]google.com , so i just wonder whether google people too suspend their own email id ?

Google April fool jokes are great... When they published Google Paper, I really tried to locate the "Print" button to get a physical copy of my message delivered by Google from USA... all when I can simply press Ctrl + P to get it printed on my personal printer.