xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JJBDude

Killer 7

A few minutes ago I just read a preview of this game in the Official Playstation 2 Magazine for the United Kingdom and it look mindblowingly crazy. This is not like any other shooting game, this is unique and this is because of it's weirdness. The storyline is baffling and the developer of the game said people not understanding the storyline of the game is important, that it helps add to the games crazyness. So what do you think about the game?

it was announced for the gamecube a long time ago but the game is not yet released the gamecube videos look very nice, it's like XIII in graphics, maybe it's gonna be a great game

I think the graphics look pretty cool. I read the gameplay is very simple though...way to simple. You choose a direction to move and shoot at stuff. I'm not sure if the game will work like that but it does look pretty cool.

i think graphic and the game play are pretty good and cool and i like it...i think the story is good too and i enjoy playing it..i did not play this kind of game with this kind of graphic...i love this game ....thanks a lot.... :huh: