xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Necromancer

Hi I`m Necromancer

I was slightly stupid by posting my introduction in Mav3ricks topic, i think i clicked on a link, directing me to his and i thought you posted all the introductions in one thread, i apologise for that, an honest mistake, i`m not usually that dense, but I can be at times when I havent had enough caffine, in the morning. :) My name is Necromancer, I heard about trap 17 through numerous sites, and hopefully in time, i hope to set up a site for a group of mates, for a little project that we are doing at the moment. I heard that Xisto is the best place to get free web hosting, so here I am.I have many interests, ranging from computers to science and technology and all the its inbetween, so I`ll see you all around in the forums

Welcome to Xisto, Necromancer! I am waiting for you to get hosted soon and hope you enjoy our small community :-)

Thanks OpaQue, looking forward to getting hosting and being active on the forums, nice community here, bigger than i first thought... Thanks for the welcome, i feel although you were expecting me.. :) lol