xisto Community
choetry

About Raising Reputation the comment shown doesnt match with what i typed

i always try to raise ppl's reputation if that person is helpful to me, but the problem is, I am required to type some comments and the comments that appear don't match with what I typed...For example: I typed 'Good' but it came out to be 'Sent me spam :) '...this is so wrong(I don't know where to post this so i just put it here. Mod please move this to anywhere suitable)

It seems to be working only by using Internet Exploder, I think some of the mods don't show correctly in mozilla and FF.If you try IE for reputation points everything is lined up :)(And this is 2 times IE worked.... :) )Nils

If any one gets the reputation mod for invision, I would appreciate if you could give it to me. Please see to it that it is the latest one. The present reputation mod has lot of bugs and errors. I tried my best to fix those. Even though most of the PHP related problems were solved. The HTML is still buggy and lot confusing.

Someone rasied my reputation for no reson, and the comment just said weird stuff, i complained about this to the mod and he deleted those rep.... I think this might have been caused by the same problem choetry had.From.::DAMAN::.

LOL, daman, I think i gave you one reputation point before with the comment 'friendly' but it somehow appears under moonwitch... hehe