xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OwrLam

Multi Language Forum Posting in our own language

Hello... I wanted to offer: why not do sections for different languages? For instance, russian. I know that beside us free hosting since we look banners. So what difference? So will much more be a people?

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

well the quick and easy answer for this first it would take time to set up the packages plus you need to be fluent in the language your installing and thats some work in its self plus if thier is a scripting error somewhere and that will take forever

Your point is not clear. Can you please explain what you want ?I think you want me to include forums for diffrent languages.. is it ?

the problem is that there are so many people here who can speak different languages. How do you accomodate them all? I would say that with english, atleast most people here know some. If you were to speak russian, I would not know any russian words (except maybe "yes").I know it is probably hard for some people who's first language is not english, but that's life. In fact, my english is my second language as well, so I know where you are coming from.

The reason why we don't have mulitple language support is because it will take forver for moerators to moderaotr forums in other languages, and to check for plagrised content.

Hmm.. Sounds wierd if we did that. English is my secondary language too. I speak 4 languages here. OwrLam : I would suggest you improve the Topic name and description.