xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

Cs: Source What do you think about it?

Well I personaly think it has the best graphics in a cs game, but I hate it when the bots are set on hard because they usually know where I am camping all the time, and when it is 1 on 1 bots it takes like 5 mins for one to win because they camp. I love the new furtuers though like the maps are the best but the too detailed maps lag the most like de_inferno and de_port. Are any clans recuiting?

This game is the funnest game ever. I mean the graphic just blew me away and now you can shoot like a barrow and it will fall down thats pretty tight. When you get shoot and die you can see where he shot you by the blood on your armor. They made this game more realistic then any other game I played. I recommend it to anyone but you will need a good computer. :D

My dad got it for me for christmas and I haven't stopped playing it since. Great game, awesome graphics, and the realism is really great. Although, there are still some bugs to be worked out with it but it is still fun to play.As for the skins, you can completely customize them.I use banana.nu for all my skinning needs. They have everything for all versions of Counter Strike with maps, skins, sounds, and forums.